A journey right into the trees
A treehouse built entirely from wood and perched on large trunks at a height of 3.5 m.
You enter through a trap door, living amongst the trees, sleeping beneath the stars and relaxing in the treetops.
Its extensively glazed areas and roof terrace plunge you directly into the heart of the forest.
With a surface area of 59 m², Treeloft has two bedrooms and 64 m² of terraces.
Its mirrored bay windows blend in perfectly with the environment. They also ensure occupants’ privacy, without sacrificing the natural experience.
- The experience of staying in a treehouse perched in the trees
- The fully glazed areas looking over the forest
- The living area with wooden chimney, the dining area and fitted kitchen
- The treetop bedrooms
- The bathroom with glazed shower on the outside
- The sauna
- The double terrace : one on the ground (30 m²), one on the roof (33.5 m²)
- The warm decor, in the spirit of a treehouse
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
Comfort and simplicity, with the use of natural materials. Treeloft is a modern and original expression of our link with nature. Treeloft’s luxurious interior design amplifies the place’s originality whilst always being authentic.
The Your Nature project follows a genuinely sustainable approach, and its houses meet with current best environmental practices (BEP) guidelines.
- Frames made of 100% Belgian wood, sourced from a blend of solid woods that have been machined and laminated timber, PEFC certified
- Constructed on steel micro-stakes in order to preserve the ecosystem and maintain the natural permeability of the soil.
Single sloping roof
- Houses with reinforced insulation and hygro-adjustable ventilation
- Heating via centrally programmed water radiators. This ensures its management after an occupancy, while providing heating in advance of a tenant’s arrival
- A wood fireplace in the lounge completes the heating system
- This accommodation has low energy consumption, with electricity generated by an on-site photovoltaic array
- Power supplies are concentrated in a single trench dug beneath the forest tracks and the main paths
- Rainwater is directly filtered on site via permeable storage ditches
- Soil erosion is prevented by a mineral fixture at the foot of the frontages.
As an investor in and owner of a Your Nature house, you are a member of The Club. Being a member enables you to benefit from reductions on numerous activities and privileged access to events. The park also offers a multitude of leisure activities. At any time, you can change pace as you wish and choose to do sport, relax or eat at one of the site’s numerous places.
Investing in a Your Nature house allows you to become a property owner and to sign a transfer of usufruct contract, enabling you to receive a regular, simple tax-free reimbursement, through a contract with our operating company, Péronnes Invest Management. With this contract, Péronnes Invest offers you (1) an annual 5% net return, free of charges and taxes.
If you wish to learn more about the way you can make a profit with Your Nature, Click here!
(1) For detailed conditions, see our sales advisors.