The Lost Leaf
The exception to the natural
Living in the Lost Leaf, rest in the heart of the forest in the exclusive luxury and tranquility of this indulgent experience. In wood, your house has a refined architectural form, tapering and drawn in curves to harmonize with nature, integrating with the spirit of the place. High quality decoration adds much, with the furniture chosen distinguishing it, and using authentic materials like solid woods and natural fibers (flax). A private spa encourages you to linger, get closer to nature and gain some breathing space from daily life.
You will love …
The surface area : 140 square meter
The comfort : 3 rooms, 3 bathrooms
The design : exceptional decoration, featuring an interior sauna and outside Norwegian-style bath.
The extraordinary setting : in the calm, heart of the forest, including a double deck and with no-one overlooking you.
The spirit of Your Nature : in line with its eco certification is construction limiting the impact on nature.
Questions and answers
The design of Lost Leaf is simply exceptional: the allure of discriminating materials, some of which are expressly sourced for this location. It is one of the ingredients that make the site a unique life experience. Without extravagance but with a high quality offer, the inside area features the pure lines that will give you the feeling of living in your own palace in the heart of the forest, with a maximum of well-being and serenity. Nature has never been so beautiful than when seamlessly integrated in this way with comfort.
The technical characteristics of the cottages reflect the ambition of Your Nature to take part in truly sustainable progress, adhering to the EPB norm (relating to the energy performance of buildings).
- The technical characteristics of the cottages reflect the ambition of Your Nature to take part in truly sustainable progress, adhering to the EPB norm (relating to the energy performance of buildings).
- A wooden frame made in a solid wood assembly with laminated timber, abiding by the PEFC certification (to promote the use of a sustainable forest).
- Construction on thermal poles in steel in order to preserve the ecosystem and maintain natural soil permeability.
- A reverse leaf form roof concentrates the drainage of rainwater into a micro lagoon chain.
- Very low-energy house – reinforced insulation, dual-flow ventilation, wood heating with added electric radiators with which energy is controlled for the whole site. The hot water boiler is supported by a heat pump.
- Courtyard under glass for boots and outdoor clothes and includes a pantry
- A main 30 square metre living room with an open kitchen, a dining area and a living room with fireplace and a flat screen.
- 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms
- Sauna made of wood with forest views, walk-in shower and access to an outdoor terrace with dedicated Norwegian-style tub
- Large 30m2 terrace with no-one overlooking equipped with a Norwegian-style tub
Being an investor in or an owner of a Your Nature cottage, you can benefit from the Club Lounge and all the leisure activities in the park. The park presents wide variety: at any moment you can change your wish and your rhythm, from sport to relaxation, or to eat in one of the many places dedicated to the site.
Your investment in a Your Nature house allows you to become the owner of the property with the signing of a usufruct transfer agreement entitling you to receive a regular payment, without duress and free of tax through a contract with our operating company Peronnes Invest Management. As such, Peronnes Invest offers (1) an annual return of 5% net of charges and taxes.
For further information over the rental mechanism for Your Nature, click here.
(1) Detailed conditions are available from our sales advisors.