The spirit of nature
These studios with floor space of between 36 and 42 square meters, with their soft curves follow the contours of a sailing boat or a wheat ear. Facing water or the forest, their design recalls houses raised on stilts in Africa. There is a big room within including a living room and kitchen area. The Lodge is attended by hotel service staff.
You Will love…
The Floor Space : from 36 to 42 square metres.
The comfort : a big room, an office corner, kitchen and dining room, and Italian-style shower.
An exceptional view : a deck of the edge of the Grand Large
The spirit of Your Nature : In line with its eco certification is construction limiting the impact on nature
Questions and answers
The technical characteristics of the cottages reflect the ambition of Your Nature to take part in truly sustainable progress, adhering to the EPB norm (relating to the energy performance of buildings).
- A wooden frame made in a solid wood assembly with laminated timber, abiding by the PEFC certification (to promote the use of a sustainable forest).
- Construction on thermal poles in steel in order to preserve the ecosystem and maintain natural soil permeability.
- A reverse leaf form roof concentrates the drainage of rainwater into a micro lagoon chain.
- Very low-energy house – reinforced insulation, dual-flow ventilation, wood heating with added electric radiators with which energy is controlled for the whole site. The hot water boiler is supported by a heat pump.
•Double overlooking the Grand-Large, without no-one overlooking
•With dining area with kitchen, and office space
•Bathroom with spa in shower
• Optional: double terrace and outdoor Norwegian bath heated
Discover our range of activities focussing 100% on nature
Your investment in a Your Nature house allows you to become the owner of the property with the signing of a usufruct transfer agreement entitling you to receive a regular payment, without duress and free of tax through a contract with our operating company Peronnes Invest Management. As such, Peronnes Invest offers (1) an annual return of 5% net of charges and taxes.
For further information over the rental mechanism for Your Nature, click here.
(1) Detailed conditions are available from our sales advisors.