WHAT IS YOUR INVESTMENT AND WHAT LEVEL OF PROFITABILITY IS IN STORE?

You want to create or enhance your current capital assets? You want to invest safely with a guaranteed return? In that case, the Your Nature project will certainly please your expectations. Discover our attractive profitability “Investment and Pleasure” formula, the combination of 5% efficiency for a period of twenty years and a guaranteed annual four-week stay in the heart of a beautiful eco-resort.

process_investV2_uk
(1) VAT offered on 100%, and pre-funded to the tune of 97.5% by Peronnes Invest. The remaining 2.5% is advanced by the purchaser.
(2). Profitability applies on the use of the property, which represents 97.5% of its initial value HT. See detailed form from our sales consultants Your Nature.
(3). The revenues generated are a return of debt, and are not subject to tax, regardless of the country of the tax household of the purchaser within the European Union. The triple net implies: zero tax, zero maintenance costs, zero management fee.

Looking for a purely financial product with a yield of 7%? Do not hesitate to contact our sales team.

When you purchase

You invest in real estate. 100% of the VAT is offered by Peronnes Invest. Initially, this VAT is pre-financed by Peronnes Invest, up to 97.5%. The remaining 2.5% is paid by the prospective buyer, within the legal framework of the bare ownership, and repaid within six months after the sale.

During 20 years

By selling the usufruct of your home to Peronnes Invest, you will receive 5% of 97.5% of the tax value of the property in return. Why this rate? It represents what you sold for the period of twenty years, to Peronnes Invest, as part of the usufruct. The remaining 2.5% of the property is not officially sold. At the same time, you can stay up to four weeks in the heart of the park, every year. Peronnes Invest provides maintenance support and real estate taxes for your domain. In addition, your income is completely tax free.

After 20 years

The transfer of the usufruct on your property is completed. You are the sole owner of your home. Several options are possible: you can enjoy your beautiful apartment carefree, you can decide to invest in your relationship with Your Nature by signing a tourist lease, or perhaps you decide to sell your property. Nevertheless, Peronnes Invest offers to guide you with every step of the choice you have selected. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our sales consultants.

THE BENEFIT OF THE ADVANTAGES OF A TOURIST INVESTMENT ... WITHOUT THE DISADVANTAGES

icon-suitcase

ANNUAL HOLIDAYS

You can stay 4 weeks per year in the heart of the park

icon-1star

INVESTORS CLUB

You become part of the Your Nature investors club and enjoy all the pluses (access to club lounge, offers with Friends & Families, etc …)

icon-parachute

ACTIVITIES

Preferential conditions of entry to sports site*

icon-ero

PROPERTY TAX?

Property tax and local taxes are paid for you for the duration of the assignment of usufruct.

icon-ero

Management fees

All fees, such as the management rentals and joint-ownership, are paid for by Péronnes Invest.

icon-ero

Maintenance

All renovation works and any and all other kinds of works during the contract period are taken care of by Péronnes Invest.

*Discuss the conditions with our sales consultants